Our professional team have been innovating solutions to HVAC problems since 1979.
“An efficient, competent and friendly service technician arrived as scheduled. He advised of findings, options, and status. Work was performed as specified and the cost was reasonable and as quoted.”
Annual Air Conditioning Tune-Up and Maintenance
Tune-up your Air Conditioner or Heat Pump and watch your air conditioning bills go down. We've all felt the squeeze on our budget due to rising home air conditioning bills. In 2011, the average cost of heating a home for an American family was about $815 in northern climates and was about $1,300 southern climates.
It's a fact!
Your best defense against rising air conditioning costs is having your air conditioning or heat pump system tuned-up by a certified technician to ensure it is working efficiently.
Click here to schedule a tune-up with our Protect service agreement.
Contact UsYour Comfort is Our Business
Work with a Partner
We offer the industry's best service and project installation guarantees, warranties and assurances.
Our company has continued to invest in state-of-the-art technology that allows us to deliver the highest level of service with the lowest possible cost.
40+ Years of Experience
GAMA & Air is a premiere locally owned and operated Heating and Air-Conditioning company operating since 1979.
Air Conditioning System Basics
There are seven basic parts of an air conditioning system: refrigerant, compressor, evaporator coil, condenser coil, indoor blower, condenser fan, and thermostat, which operate together.
- The thermostat measures the temperature in your home and when it rises above its temperature set-point it signals the air conditioning to turn on.
- The compressor in the air conditioning system is the mechanical mover of the refrigerant to the evaporator and condenser coils.
- Air conditioners use refrigeration to chill indoor air by removing the heat from the air by absorbing heat when the indoor blower forces air across the indoor evaporator coil.
- The absorbed heat is removed out of the system when the outdoor condenser fan forces air across the outdoor condenser coil.
- When your desired temperature is reached the thermostat signals the air conditioning system to shut down.
Why Should you Tune-up your Air Conditioning System?
A neglected air conditioner costs you up to 50% more money in lost efficiency, unexpected costly breakdowns, not to mention the shortened lifespan of your air conditioning system. The best way to keep your air conditioning system operating at peak efficiency and correct problems before they become costly emergencies is to have GAMA Air perform an annual system tune-up and safety inspection.
Check out our Protect maintenance agreement special offers here.