This winter has been pretty harsh. Record lows, record rain, record snow, record storms; to sum it up: record grief. How about we take a break and laugh a little with our hard-working heating service professionals and their friendly customers?
- HVAC tech to homeowner: “Your furnace has a few problems. But things could be a lot worse.”
Somewhat relieved, the homeowner replies: “Oh, that’s good news.”
HVAC tech: “I know. It could be my furnace instead of yours.”
- A bird in the hand is better than one stuck in the flue pipe.
- What goes from 0 to 38 MPH in 1 second?
A mouse in a 12” diameter, 1075 RPM furnace blower wheel.
- Sales were terrible at an overhead heater manufacturing company. The owner hired a consulting firm to determine why.
The consultant recommended that they change the company name to something other than the name of the owner. The owner asked him why, and he responded: “Well, it’s a long story, Mr. Hindenburg.”
- How many legs does a furnace technician have?
It depends on how many spiders, lizards, and snakes are in the crawl space.
- A used-car salesman was complaining to the furnace installer: “Now listen here, sonny. I’m certain that my old furnace is still worth a lot of money, but you aren’t giving me anything to trade it in. You could make a lot of money off that unit.”
The installer looks at the gigantic old furnace and the steep stairs going up out of the basement and says: “You’re right. Those old models are really priceless. If you promise not to tell anybody, I’ll give you $25 to keep it.”
- A skydiver is plummeting toward the ground and passes a man shooting up to the sky, so he yells: “Do you know how to open a parachute!?!”
The man rocketing upward yells: “No! Do you know how to light a pilot!?!”
Okay, maybe they aren’t side-splitting funny. But here at GAMA Air we’ve been working hard this winter to keep everyone in Beverly Hills, Culver City, Mar Vista, Miracle Mile, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Bel Air, Westwood, Downtown Los Angeles, Vernon, Huntington Park, Sherman Oaks, Encino and the surrounding area comfortable. And we like to take a break and try to find humor in something each day so we don’t get too stressed-out.
We want to come to your house in a good mood, and provide you with the best customer care we can. Give us a call at (323) 655-6126 if there is anything we can do to help you keep the heat on for your family. How about a couple of limericks for good measure?
A crawl-space system wizard
Fixed a furnace during a blizzard
But happy was he
For he did not see
Not even one single lizard
An Alaskan tech named Drew
Got the heater working like new
But he left the stat
On 90, and that
Caused it to melt the igloo
Do you have a funny that will help everyone look at the lighter side? Post it below in a comment and share the joy!