Our professional team have been innovating solutions to HVAC problems since 1979.
“An efficient, competent and friendly service technician arrived as scheduled. He advised of findings, options, and status. Work was performed as specified and the cost was reasonable and as quoted.”
At GAMA Air, not only do our technicians provide air conditioning repair service to deliver ice-cold air, but they can actually help you lower your building's electric bills as well. We truly understand the importance of cutting your energy and operating costs, making you comfortable, making the system safe to operate for you and your building occupants, and protecting the environment.
All our professionally trained technicians are skilled at finding energy-wasting problems in your air conditioning system.
To schedule a free, no-obligation appointment and learn more about our entire line-up of air conditioning systems and system enhancements, call (310) 651-6936.
New Construction or Adding a New Air Conditioning System
Are you changing your facility's functional use or planning a new facility's air conditioning? If so, you have options available to you. You can have us bid on your HVAC design or have us engineer a reliable, lower-cost solution.
Work with a Partner
We offer the industry's best service and project installation guarantees, warranties and assurances.
Our company has continued to invest in state-of-the-art technology that allows us to deliver the highest level of service with the lowest possible cost.
40+ Years of Experience
GAMA & Air is a premiere locally owned and operated Heating and Air-Conditioning company operating since 1979.
The average air condition system will operate safely and efficiently for approximately 10 years. After that, the system's reliability and operating efficiency typically makes the system outdated. For example, 10 years ago the average system had a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of eight. If the system has dirty or damaged heat transfer surfaces, it will operate around 50% less efficient or around a SEER of six.
Today, there is a federal mandate that requires that all new replacement systems have a minimum of a 13 SEER rating. The average replacement in our area is a 16 SEER.
When we replace a major component on your existing system, we verify that the existing evaporator and condenser are compatible with new, environmentally friendly refrigerant. Both the indoor and outdoor section of your system must operate on the same refrigerant.
The best place to start is with our Installed-Right℠ System Survey to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Building use: Special heating and air conditioning; room conditions (office space, conference rooms, production, manufacturing, or assembly); if there exists unnecessary heating and air conditioning of closed off rooms or during unoccupied periods
- Comfort: Stale air problems; specific areas are too hot or too cold; system noise levels; too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat, dry skin)
- Health/safety: Indoor air quality; respiratory and/or humidity control; employee safety concerns with working in or around systems
- Property: Planning building renovations or add on to your facility
- Finances: The importance of saving money on energy and operating costs; working with a contractor who can protect owner from risk and liability; your wish to explore financing options
To schedule for service on your air conditioning systems, contact us.