Our professional team have been innovating solutions to HVAC problems since 1979.
“An efficient, competent and friendly service technician arrived as scheduled. He advised of findings, options, and status. Work was performed as specified and the cost was reasonable and as quoted.”
We can help replace your heating or heat pump system, either to significantly reduce your energy bills or to stop putting more good money into a system well past its useful life.
We realize that the decision to replace is a big one, and we want you to know what to expect.
Work with a Partner
We offer the industry's best service and project installation guarantees, warranties and assurances.
Our company has continued to invest in state-of-the-art technology that allows us to deliver the highest level of service with the lowest possible cost.
40+ Years of Experience
GAMA & Air is a premiere locally owned and operated Heating and Air-Conditioning company operating since 1979.
The best place to start is with our Installed-Right℠ System Survey to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Building use: Special heating and air conditioning; room conditions (office space, conference rooms, production, manufacturing, or assembly); if there exists unnecessary heating and air conditioning of closed off rooms or during unoccupied periods
- Comfort: Stale air problems; specific areas are too hot or too cold; system noise levels; too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat, dry skin)
- Health/safety: Indoor air quality; respiratory and/or humidity control; employee safety concerns with working in or around systems
- Property: Planning building renovations or add on to your facility
- Finances: The importance of saving money on energy and operating costs; working with a contractor who can protect owner from risk and liability; your wish to explore financing options
To schedule a free, no-obligation appointment, contact us online or call (310) 651-6936 today.